Half day Piraeus – Athens (6 hours)
A half day private tour in Athens is highly recommended for cruise passengers and includes a variety of historical and archaeological sites, museums and sightseeing of the city.
Highlights in Piraeus-Athens half day tour.
- Panathenean – Kallimarmaro Stadium (first modern Olympic Games in 1896).
- Acropolis hill–Parthenon-Dionysus Theater.
- Temple of Zeus.
- Greek Parliament (change of the guards)
- Walking tour in the beautiful alleys of the old city in Plaka, the shopping center and enjoy lunch in a typical Greek tavern.
- Athens Academy – Athens University – National Library.
(View from the bus).
Pick up and starting point is from your cruise ship.
The duration of the private half day tour is 6 hours.
Highly recommended for cruise passengers visiting Piraeus port for more than 6 hours.
- Providing Mercedes Limo VIP minibus-minivans.
- Professional English speaking drivers.
- Licensed professional guides upon request.
Schedule and program can be modified according your wishes.
Book your transfer online and get better prices!